'Lucky' Book


Small-n-Grubby is now well so I have had time to make my version of the 'Lucky' book Shimelle posted on the http://fiskateers.com blog.

I decided to go with 'happy' rather than lucky, so here are 9 of the things that make me happy.
I didn't have the right sort of book for the project so I made this one by cutting a piece of white 12" x 12" card in half and then scoring down the centre of each half to make an 8 page book.


The covers are made from DCWV textured card which I cut to size and then used the off-cuts to make my number squares.



The striped papers are from a Lakeland floral pack. For my stamps
I chose a set of nesting frames (a charity shop bargain) and used
different combinations of them on the pages.


The embelishments were bits from all over the place and I
had great fun digging through all my crafting stash to find them.







A fun project which also tells you a little bit more about me.




What makes me happy?
1. Little smiles
2. My dogs past....
3. ....and present
4. Being by the sea
5. Taking photographs
6. Crafting with my stash
7. The colours and details in nature
8. Handbags
9. Chocolate!
  1. Roll on the next project.
  2. Kate










Comments

Popular Posts