Hectic, hectic

Why do schools, pre-schools, toddler groups have to be so busy on the last day of term. I feel like I've been pulled in 6 directions at once. The hols have started now and we've had some family time. Playing in the garden, picnic in the park and a family dinner at my mum's today. (Minus Silly-Mid-On of course - indoor cricket finals. I believe we get a whole two weeks before the outdoor season starts!) All plans ended when Small-n-Grubby threw up. My mum doesn't "do sick" so we were promptly ejected and came home.


Needless to say not much craftings gone on. I did fit in a trip to Franklins. Bought some beads of course but also found this box of fab felt flowers. Used them as the finishing touch to a 6" X 6" album I had been re-covering. The album was from Poundland with a bit of a boring checked cover. Got the idea to change it from a letter I read in a mag but I can't find it to credit whoever had the brill idea.

I've covered it with a diamond paper from K&Co and the accent paper is from DCWV. Sticky ribbon from Anita's, Dream rub-on from a Poundland kit and the white stickers are freebies from Scrapbook Inspirations.
Am going to sort out a wish list of projects I want to get done in the next couple of weeks (kids permitting) and will list them in my next post.
Kate

Comments

Popular Posts