Over spent

Should have finished scrapping my robin photos today (12 April) but spent too much time watching QVC. There were just too many bargain prices I couldn't miss like 432 pages of 8" DCWV papers for £19.58 and card/envelope templates for around £1 each - how can a girl resist. Will need to split some of these packs up and sell them on before the bank manager finds out!

Have found a website I want to get some up to the minute stuff from too - that will have to wait until I go into my next credit card bill (only a couple of days to wait).

Dinky Diva had a friend over to play and my niece visited too so the day has been quite full.

Really hoping for deliveries on Friday (which I think is today now its so late - I blame QVC).

Will do a second post today - that is unless I'm still up this late on Saturday morning. I'm so confused I think I had better go to bed now!

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts