Crafters Block

Was determind not to blog until I had actually done some crafting to talk about. I need to do cards for people but I am in a scrapbooking mood so that doesn't help.

First a quick catch up. The kids went to a farm on Monday with the out-laws. Dinky Diva came back with a very life like wooden cobra for which she is demanding a tank and snake story books! Small-n-Grubby came back with a lump on his head. Apparently he had dived onto one of the activities and hit his head on the safety sign, bless! We spent the day on DIY, grouted some tiles in the bathroom which have been up for at least 3 years without being finished - took less than an hour, why didn't I get on and do it before? Had a tidy in the living room and got rid of an old footstall that I had bought second-hand and recovered twice. I was half tempted to give it another new lease of life but it was beyond help.

Had a good day today, pre-school was shut so Small-n-Grubby had a friend round to play all morning. They built a den which incorporated a ball pool, cafe and a small alien in space ship on wheels. Great stuff.

Now for the crafting :
Still lacking in inspiration I turned to the DCM little extra challenge. Chipboard, metal and stamping. It just wouldn't come together and in the end I abandonned the stamped background I had planned and made this card and ATC instead. They will be winging their way to Debbie in New Zealand with the little treat I promised her.
Also made a couple of orientalish ATCs for my craft group tomorrow. We are looking at friendly plastic (I think) and I had some coins I had already made.
Excuse the horrible pictures I left it all far too late and couldn't get the lighting right.
Here's to better inspiration tomorrow.
** Kate **

Comments

Godzoned said…
Thanks sooo much for the ATC and Card and treat. It was a pleaure to recieve.

Sorry I haven't commented earlier. Only just visited your site today for the hubby and two kids are letting me.... lol

Debbie
fiskateer #352
New Zealand

Popular Posts