Found : Inspiration, Location : Bargain Bin

Went to the craft group at the local store yesterday. Played around with embossing boards but left my creation behind cos it was covered in wet glittery bits. Had a mooch round the shop and found a fab 3" dress punch in the bargain bin, half price.

Couldn't wait to have a go with it, all other projects on hold. Experimented with some paper scraps and soon realised the best dresses were made from plain/textured paper or very small prints, the larger prints just looked out of scale. Here are a couple of my fav creations, felt like I was a fashion designer. Made 4 cards and an ATC in all.

I plan to make up a load of extra dresses to keep as home-made toppers ready for when I need them. Its a bit of a grey day here - hence the dull light on the photos, hope it brightens up later.
Waiting for my QVC TSV to come, £200 worth of craft stuff for £30.11, hope the quality is as good as they say! Over on the Just Bex forum, Lynne has received her's already this morning, so fingers crossed.
** Kate **


Comments

Hazel said…
What lovely cards - love that dress punch - and good getting a half- price bargain!

Like you, I'm waiting for the TSV to arrive to see how good it is.
Cute cards and a very handy little punch! Great when you bag a bargain isn't it?

Popular Posts