Prizes!

I've won a competition in Quick Cards Made Easy. It involved using DoCrafts products, which I had plenty of, so I gave it a go and made this card.


It gives me such a buzz when this happens (prizes big or small, I don't mind!). I was really pleased with this card as I couldn't get hold of the cat rub-ons I wanted before the deadline and ended up doing some free-hand text. I've done this fo scrap LOs but not on cards. Next is a rather dark picture of what I won. The prize is much better than the photo - lots of quilling gear, which I quite like doing.
Family news now - Dinky Diva lost one of her front teeth at dinner tonight! She'd lost some bottom ones before but the new teeth were already there, so this is her first gap. Definately called for some photos - she is very proud of it and has written a letter to the tooth fairy to go with the tooth.


What's the going rate for teeth these days? I hope the tooth fairy doesn't forget!!

** Kate **

Comments

Lynne said…
Yay!!!!
Congratulations on your win Kate, no wonder your excited.

Hope the toothfairy is good to your little Dinky Diva.
Rhi said…
Congratulations Kate, its a lovely card and a very well deserved prize :)

Me and my boyfriend were sat last nigjht wondering what the tooth fairy's going rate is these days, lol, more than 10p I guess!

Enjoy playing with your goodies
Rhi x

Popular Posts