Paint Can

What a miserable day. Rain, rain go away. Got soaked on early morning school trip and again on lunch time pick up from pre-school. SMO collected Dinky Diva in the afternoon, but of course it had cleared up a bit by then. Jammy so-and-so.

Working on deadline stuff today so won't be able to share for a while. When the light improved this afternoon I managed to snap some pics of my paint can I altered yesterday when I was in mega-crafting mode. I found it at my local store, above eye line so I hadn't noticed them before. I think this one is going to be borrowed for the shop so I will need to do another one, and I need one for lots of loose flowers I've acquired. Used peel-off pens on the plastic and the tin lid, really pleased with how well they worked. I might try doing some of my own acetate overlays.

Busy day tomorrow, Small-N-Grubby's first official visit to school. Have to go and type up a great long list for his allergies now. Should still get some crafting time in the morning though.

** Kate **

Comments

Leigh said…
very cute Kate, it would be fab to have them all on a shelf filled with ribbons, blossoms, etc.
mum-on-the-run said…
That's fab!!

I've got some identical ones I've not yet done anything with
Oh I love the paint can, it turned out fab :-)

Popular Posts