Phoebe

Had a lovely afternoon yesterday. Although the cricket fete was cancelled due to the boggy ground, some brave souls in the village still had their gardens open. My mum, my sister and I wandered around 3, which were beautiful. Not too much to photograph as most of the spring flowers had finished and the summer ones weren't really in full bloom yet. Did take some nice shots of various water lilies though which I think will be part of one of the competition LOs I'm starting to work on.

Made a couple of quick cards in the evening which are probably destined for the shop.


Used some of my precious BasicGrey Phoebe papers (ordered a Blush pack this morning to make up for it!!!).

As well as ordering a few other things this morning I got a project sent off, although I might have to photograph it again in a couple of days as the weather/light is still awful.

A dress that I ordered during my internet shopping spree has come but its too big. Nice when you turn out to be smaller than you thought, but I'd still prefer it to have been just what I was looking for!

Still more time for crafting today as SMO should have been clearing up the fete but instead he is free to do school runs in the rain. Would have stayed in my nightie all day (how decadent) but mum dropped by and I got a touch of the guilts!

** Kate **

Comments

Angelnorth said…
These are really pretty and delicate-looking Kate! Lve the passion flower LO, too - the photo looks great cut up like that.
mum-on-the-run said…
Lovely cards Kate, just love that Phoebe paper. SO much so I can't bear to cut mine!!

Popular Posts