Weekend Sketch Challenge #16

Over at Beate's Fresh and Fun blog it's the WSC #16, and here's my version. I haven't added a great deal to the sketch, it was another late night effort! It's really handy having a few extra stamped panels in a wallet, I always do extra ones when I'm stamping. The wording is 'The heart that loves is always young'.

SMO brought me a handbag stamp back from his trip, so I must find time to have a go with that.

I've also got a commission to do!! I would rather wait until I have some quiet time when school starts but I think that will be cutting it too fine so I had better just get on with it.

Her Space : My Space isn't up yet so I'll be back for that later.

** Kate **

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kate,
Thanks for trying out the sketch! Your card came out soft and pretty!
Have a great week. Hugs and smiles
Alex said…
Pretty card! You did a great card for the challenge - love the colors!

*STAMPN HUGS* ALex

Popular Posts