Quirky and DCM Little Extra

HS:MS
Quirky
Something characterised by the peculiar or unexpected. Find something 'quirky' today in your space.

A couple of offerings today. The first is one of my canvases, I'll leave you to make up your own minds about that!
The second is my living room wall, it's not what people expect when you say you have leopard print wallpaper. From a distance it's a nice sandy colour - until you get up close!
DCM Little Extra - just a word for inspiration - Golden.
Combined a card with one of my jewellery charms, not something I do very often.

Not getting enough crafting done, so I will limit today's entry to this.

Oh, and did you vote on Do Crafts yet?

** Kate **

Comments

Bobs said…
great canvas - my DD would love it. Love the wallpaper too!
Unknown said…
I love your blog!

Check out www.scrapping-frenzy.blogspot.com
Andrea, said…
Beautiful card, love that jewellery charm
Rhi said…
Great card, love the way you've combined the jewellery and card in one, fab!
Jackie said…
Lovely card. I've never thought of combining jewellery and cards!
Hazel said…
I love the golden card. And the quirky photos are fun - like the wallpaper (although I would have thought differently if you'd just said leopard skin iykwim!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful card ! Really inspiring !

Bravo !
Nanie
Anonymous said…
The charm looks great on the card.:)
Vanessa.
Kathy said…
Oooh clever idea for a card and gift in one package!
Deb said…
gorgeous card, love the idea of putting jewellery on a card.
Julie Allain said…
what a brilliant idea - its fab :)
Fabulous charm, goes very well on this lovely card.
Angela said…
Wow, love that wallpaper!

Popular Posts