Tongue, lol!

HS:MS
Tongue
A fleshy muscular organ in the mouth. Show us 'tongue' in your space today!

If, at the end of my life, I look back on all those times that I have wasted and wish that I could have them again, spending half a morning trying to take a picture of a dog's tongue is going to be high on the list.

This is a creature who spends a good percentage of her day with her tongue stuck up her nose, eeuck. But point a camera at her and she wags her tail and bounces about. Now if tomorrows prompt is nose (I won't plead) then I am sorted.
But tongue, no. This is the best I could get whilst wafting a tempting treat in front of her nose. (Risking the loss of my fingers, I might add).
Eventually I had to stoop to allowing the fingers to be consumed!
Spent most of yesterday afternoon and evening in bed nursing my cold, thank you obliging friend and neighbour for helping with the little ones.

Managed from my sick bed (queue strained tones of a violin) to do the other JustBex challenge that I threatened to. This one was to make a card using old ancient papers you have had in the back of the cupboard for eons and then make another with lovely new strokable papers.

This one's using very old K&Co stuff which I have tons of and never use. Quite like it again now, might have to use some more.
Here's the new one. A little mini card made from a piece cut off the end of a wardrobe card. All using scraps from a pack of English Paper Company so that I didn't have to start any new sheets. (and the odd scrap of bazzill).
Front -
Inside -
Off to see what this Friday's DCM dare is.

** Kate **

Comments

Diana said…
ROFL Tongue is never available when you need it LOL. Hope you are feeling better and ready for SPS tomorrow!
Bobs said…
Thanks for the giggle this morning - and well done for perserverance!! :)
Andrea, said…
Great cards, I love the dog stamp
Hazel said…
Typical for doggy not to show tongue when needed, but you got there in the end!
Janice said…
Forget the tongue, that nose photos is my fave. What is it about dog's noses? They are so cute.

Janice

Popular Posts