Tagged

OK so I have been tagged 3 times by Bobs, Bambi and Janice.
I'm going to conveniently ignore the fact that all the tags weren't the same (I've already had a half-hearted attempt at the 7 facts, thanks Hazel) and I'm going to go with Janice's as I haven't had this one before.

1. If you could have £100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?

I would go for 12x12 card, I never have enough of it.

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?

No contest would be stamps every time, and once a rubon gone its gone, stamps can last for ever!

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?

Actually not a difficult choice, I would go for layouts which I would take to include little minibooks too which I could use instead of cards.

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he)

Again no contest, a scrapping room for me. Of course it would be big enough for me to do demos and classes in!

5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style.

Always felt I didn't have a real style, I like trying out new techiques and looks. I have recently got a real kick out of the paper piecing technique and i think i will be using that a lot more. I've just entered a competition using a new hand-cut design I made.

Well now I have to nominate 2 more people and that's really easy Bobs and Bambi coming right back your way. Mwahahaha.

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts