Homemade

Couldn't resist getting back in to HS:MS:HS with this one. 1st here's lots of homemade goodies just before Christmas waiting to be wrapped and given out.
Then there is my new gluten free stuffing (adapted from a friends recipe) the details of which (along with the toffees from before Christmas) will appear on my other blog one day, I just know it will.

Took the Supreme Commander to clinic today, still a little low on weight gain but he is so active and into everything I am assured that he is fine.
** Kate **

Comments

Awww he is such a cutie and I love your cake standy thingy bob. Can I please ask your advise over something? My Father in Law has just bought us tickets to go and see them in Oman in Feb and I would like to take him some bits and pieces over with us. He is gluten free and finds it very difficult to eat over there as there is not much choice. Where would be the best place for me to go and find some treats for him that will travel in a suitcase? Do you have any recommendations as to what I should take? Thank you in advance Love Rach x
Mandy said…
Tasty shots!

What a beautiful little man you have there. He looks perfect! xox
Bex said…
Happy New Year Kate!

And oh my the Supreme Commander is looking Mighty fine and well - what a Cutie Pie!!

Love Bex xx
Great homemade pics and the Supreme Commander, too CUTE!!!

Popular Posts