I'm ready for my close-up

It's portrait day at HS:MS:HS today. Supreme Commander Branston leaned in for an extreme close-up at toddlers on Friday.
Week 51 at Tag You're It and the theme is cute and cuddly.
This little ellie is Onion, I used his friend Pickle on a card the other day.

Got a couple of bargain tops in the Next 2 day sale this morning. Including a cardigan that seems to do up in any number of ways! The children have gone out to the park with SMO now as the rain has finally cleared and we have bright sunshine. I'm supposed to be catching up on some jobs, which is why I've found time to blog. Feel in the mood for making a scrapbook page but just can't seem to get started. Off to look for some inspiration.

** Kate **

Comments

Dawn said…
Hiya Kate

Awww I love your cute Ellie!!
Sucha cute tag!!

Thanks for joining us this week

Dawn
Melissa said…
Very cute, love the look of concentration on his face.
Sarah said…
Kate your tag is really cute! Lovely colours too.
Carol Plume said…
Hi Kate, I love the colour scheme of your tag - great image too...thanks for joining us.
Artyjen said…
Cute tag. Nearly used daisy & dandelion on mine but changed my mind.
xoxo
Pia said…
wow what a great tag, lovely details
melody said…
aww ~ what a cute pic!

awesome tag chickie! love that elephant..how cute and yummy colors

Popular Posts