Play Suspended

Couldn't stop sneezing when I woke up on Friday and by the end of the day I had a grotty cold. Haven't done much for a couple of days but by yesterday evening I was fed up and determined to craft with some of my bargains from last week.

So whilst watching The Lake House on BBC3 (loved it) I made these.

The usual ATC to get me started.
All DoCrafts.

Then a DoCrafts card.
This cute frog is in Papermania's new stamp range.

The flowers on the frog card and the next one are also in the new Papermania range.
Have been paying a little more attention to the inside of my cards recently. So I lined the inside of this one.

Have to drag myself out to a GirlGuides computer course this afternoon which could be truly yawnsville but I've packed sweets and chocs to keep me going.

** Kate **

Comments

Hazel said…
Cute crafting. Sorry to hear about the cold - hope you improve quickly x

Popular Posts