Home, home on the range

Yep, today's HS:MS:HS is 'Home'. I was at my childhood home earlier today and I meant to take a photo so that I could reminisce about it, but totally forgot, doh. So here instead is the 'holiday home' as the children call it. We haven't been for a couple of years now and I can't believe how small and young the kids look. One of their favorite features of these lovely log cabins is a 3 door wardrobe big enough to walk in onedoor and back out the other (strictly under adult supervision of course!).
Completed a layout today for a sketch challenge. Made it using the Ultimate Cutting Toolkit from We R Memory Keepers. The magnetic board and ruler really make a difference. You can pin all the little bits down with magnets while your deciding where to put everything and move it around without losing stuff all over the floor.
Rationing myself to a little bit of craft shopping per month and placed orders at the weekend. Both parcels were delivered today - and I missed them both. So that's tomorrow organised - off to the sorting office. I guess it adds to the excitement of getting new stuff?

** Kate **

Comments

Aubrey Harns said…
Love your scrapbook pages (especailly the elements with the pop-dots.). Wonderful photos for home.
Blessings,
Aubrey
canadacole said…
Fun home pictures! We used to convince our parents to let us lay down a sleeping bag on the floor of the closet and have a "campout".

I like your LO and hear you on the budgeting. I went a little crazy at a crop on the weekend and need to seriously tighten my belt.

Popular Posts