M is for ........

Meerkat ('Simples')
Magnolia
Marjoram
I hope good things come in 3's as 2 great things have already happened today!

1st - I've been accepted for a 6 month post on a design team. I'm shaking with excitement so much I can hardly type. I will do the big reveal once they have updated their website. But in the words of Victor Meldrew 'I don't believe it!'

2nd - I've won some stamps in one of Rach's ongoing give aways. They are some sentiments made by Whiff Of Joy, a company who make lovely looking products that I haven't had a chance to try yet.

Fingers crossed there might even be a 3rd bit of good news to come!

** Kate **

Comments

Kath said…
Oooh Well done Kate. You will be a good design team member.

Enjoy your new stamps and look forward to hearing about the third good thing! :)
Kathy said…
Fab news Kate. The DT place is very well deserved, I can't wait to hear more.
Well done on the stash win too - how lucky are you?

Love the pics btw

Popular Posts