Copic Colour Challenge

At Copic Colour Challenge this week I almost have the correct colours (2 out of 3), so I just had to join in.


I tried to copy the colour chart from their blog but it just came out huge so you will have to pop over there if you want to see them. They are Pale Olive, Garnet and Cool Grey.


Here's my card made using some cute free stamps that came with Card Making and Papercraft magazine.

And this is the card inside.

The patterned paper is from Anna Griffin.


Looking forward to a long lie-in tomorrow, so wait for my next blog entry something is bound to have happened to stop me! Supreme Commander Branston has had a cold and I think he has kindly passed it on to me. He's fine, other than refusing to sleep in his own bed. My throats really hurting and I doubt my voice will last through Rainbows tonight. Added to that I have an ulcer on the end of my tongue, so I am feeling quite sorry for myself.


Tomorrow's plan :
  1. Lie-in
  2. Make crafts
  3. Go shopping
  4. Have afternoon nap
  5. Make crafts whilst SMO makes tea
  6. Watch TV
  7. Sleep

Well I can dream, can't I???

** Kate **

Comments

Janice said…
cute cards, hope you get some of your dreams ;)
Patricia Garcia said…
Great card and love the image!!
Thanks for joining us at the Copic Color Challenge!!

Hugs,
Patricia
Meahni Pieterse said…
Oh this is so cute. I love that little image.
Meahni

Popular Posts