A day out to Creative Moments

Yesterday I decided to combine the delivery of my latest batch of DT work with a day out and some shopping too. So I hopped on the train with SMO and Branston Pickle in tow and took the 45 minute journey to Yeovil.

We found Creative Moments quite easily at the top of the main shopping area. It's a small shop but packed to the rafters with really great craft goodies. I met the lovely proprietors Claire and Margaret and sent SMO off to find some lunch while I had a really good shopping session.

My latest DT pack was full of Prima goodies and there were loads more in the shop. I really enjoyed working with the Pebbles, little glass domed embellishments, and had to get some for myself.
I also bagged a Prima stamp with sticky jewels included in the pack.

Well worth a visit if you're in the area. But, if not they have a great site here with P&P at just £1.
The next show Claire and Margaret are off to is Crafts for Christmas at the Birmingham NEC 5-8 November (stand F36 I think) and hopefully some of my Prima makes will be on display there.

Although the post had ground to a stand still, I did receive some goodies from Craft Stamper earlier in the week.
Really cute and summery, I want to have a go with them but I really must restrict myself to the C-word. In fact as October has practically finished I think it can officially be time to get ready for Christmas!!

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts