Scrapbook Stamping

Over at BoBunny there is a great tutorial showing some stamped flower and butterfly embellishments using the Flutter Butter range. The project was so lovely I decided to have a go at my own version sticking to closely to the materials and design used in the example. I made the shaped blue card using a Fiskars Scrapboss (the checks on the paper helped).
Have decided it would be a good idea to make an album of my Monday Musings so that's one page done and out of the way. Now I just need to catch-up and keep-up.
These are the flowers and butterflies in the style of the BoBunny post.

All materials are BoBunny apart from the yellow paper, silk flowers and brads which are all Brenda Pinnick.

** Kate **

Comments

Oh Kate! You did a FABULOUS job on your layout! I absolutely LOVE it! Hugs and Blessings to you!
Julia Dunnit said…
This is great! And get you shaping the blue card on the shapeboss..impressive! ANd good luck with that catchup and keep up thing!
Unknown said…
HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

Popular Posts