Say it in "Sepia"

That's the challenge at present over on the Daring Card Makers (new challenge tomorrow) with some beautiful design team cards on display. I've worked out I need to make about 20 more cards by the end of the week and was seeking inspiration in some craft magazines for batch makes. I found a couple of articles about using photos, something I had tried a few years back and still had plenty of pics left over. Here are the results with a sepia theme for the 1st one.
Not many more to go now, I'm finally getting somewhere, don't know where, just somewhere.

** Kate **

Comments

Lythan said…
Wow what a clever idea. Of course I love the sepia one best :) thanks for Daring this week
Lynda said…
What a fabulous idea for your cards - I love them all and thanks for adding a sepia touch to the first one.

Lynda xxx
Jo said…
Kate, these are lovely, you've given me an idea of what to do with the photos I took last Christmas. Thanks for sharing. Jo x
Kathy said…
Lovely cards Kate - especially the last one - that is really beautiful
Vicky said…
Fab idea Kate. Lovely set of cards. :)x
Kath said…
These are delightful cards Kate. What a lovely idea. I shall use my camera a lot more this Christmas I think. You have inspired me to have a go.
Janice said…
Great job Kate!

Popular Posts