Keeping Warm.....

That's the theme for challenge #4 at the Crafty Calendar Challenge. I couldn't really find the image I wanted in my stash, then I saw that there was a sketch at Moving Along With The Times that also specified a digi element was needed for the challenge. So I drew the image I wanted (using a how to draw Manga guide I have been reading), scanned it on and added a digi frame to give a round appearance for the sketch.

I've also turned it upside down and changed the position of the embellishments slightly to come up with this.

I've chosen the colour scheme of Burgundy and Teal for Winter Wonderland #34, although I see challenge #35 is already out today!

Inside the card I've printed a 2nd digi panel but this time covered the image with a space to write in.

SMO is ill today so this is just a quick respite on the PC for me and then back to mum, nurse, entertainer, chef, etc, etc.

** Kate **

Comments

Sue said…
Hi Kate,your card is fabulous and i love your cute image,fab colours too:)

Thanks for using my sketch and joining us at MAWTT:)

sue
xx
Georgia said…
This is really gorgeous, I love the colours you've used and the image is so cute! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
Georgia xx

Popular Posts