Yee Hah!

Howdy par'ners, there's a bit of a cowboy (or should I say cowgirl) theme about today's blog post.
I've used this Sugar Nellie cowgirl - Giddy Up! - for Sugar Bowl #30 which is a combination of a sketch with the theme of shabby chic.

I've moved the circle in the sketch to the top to use my Alota lasso stamp. The papers are all Patchwork Pals and I've used DCWV white core cardstock to make the card. The lovely flowers are more goodies from the matchbox swap I took part in. I've used a shop bought white die-cut for the message and coloured it with the some of the copic pens I used for the image.

The reason I've gone all cowgirl is that's our theme for Rainbows tonight. I've got a really bad pink hen-night hat to wear and it's all down hill from there on in!

Don't forget it's the Creative Moments blog party tomorrow, so pop over there for projects and prizes. I'll be lurking on line most of the day whilst I craft so drop by and visit me and leave a comment so I can visit you.

** Kate **

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
Great card. sweet image and those background papers are perfect
Lisa ;)

Popular Posts