A Trio of Tags

Tag You're It is back in business and this week's theme is to use acetate. I've made a trio of tags.
I've based them on the technique in Liesbeth Fiddler's article in Craft Stamper May 2010. Except as I have no Gesso, I've sponged over with a white ink pad and then dabbed it away.

Here's a close up of the tag with an acetate flower from My Mind's Eye.
I did have more photos to upload from the Easter holidays so far but, as all things computer are still on a go slow, I think I will leave it there for today!

** Kate **

Comments

Annie said…
Those are really pretty.
A x
Lisa Jane said…
Lovely tags ... the papers are gorgeous
Lisa ;)
Hi Kate gorgeous acetate flower and I love the background I have to read that article I have the mag. So glad you are happy to see us back hugs Pascale
kay said…
these are fab,x
Unknown said…
These are gorgeous Kate x The article was great wasn't it I was inspired with it as well x See commision card on my blog x Thanks for playing with TYI this week x Janet
Linanna DESIGNS said…
Good afternoon Kate, woww what a great tag hunny adoring the butterfly detail, and the acetate flower. Thank you for joining us this week at the Tag for it challenge, hugs Linda x

Popular Posts