Fairies and Pixies

Went to a rather wet b-b-q last night for the scout groups end of term do. That's the 2nd year running that we've nearly drowned at this event! There was time for a few games before the heavens opened.
Once the children had been dried off, had hot choc and gone to bed I had a fancy dress costume to make. Small-N-Grubby is going to a Fairies and Pixies party at play group. This is the back view of his outfit.
The white bits are wings, do pixies have wings?
Well my little pixie does. If I can persuade him to put it on I will take his picture!
That was my crafting time for last night, off to party with the pixies now.

** Kate **

Comments

Annie said…
Fab outfit. Look forward to seeing the completed pixie in his outfit :-)
A x
Hannapanna said…
The outfit is really cool. Good job! :) Hugs Hanna

Popular Posts