On the 8th day of Halloween ...............

.................... my Ghoul love gave to me, 8 Waltzing Zombies, dancing around a Witches Cauldron!

Bizarre or what?? Any way, the actual challenge at Simply Betty says you can choose either Zombies, Cauldrons or both. As I have no Zombies, I've gone for the cauldron option.
This whole card was inspired by the confetti that I got out for yesterday's make. I saw the little silhouette witch and thought she would look great flying in front of a full moon. I used Dusty Concord and Pumice Stone Distress inks to make the background. The stamps I've used come from a variety of sources but the main cauldron is by High Hopes.

Got to be on the ball and make sure I don't miss out on day 9.

** Kate **

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
wow its fan Kate - love the background and the sillhouettes
Lisa ;)
Hannapanna said…
This is gorgeous Kate! The background is fabulous. Hugs Hanna
Graphicat said…
LOL This day's challenge was a bit confusing huh?! LOL If you only knew the DT's ....uh...challenge! I LOOOOVE your caldron and the witch flying in the moonlight is wonderful!!
Cheers
Cheri
vixen said…
Hi Kate, Love this card, love the sky and sylouettes definantly a perfect halloween card :)

from tracey :)
Faye said…
Hi, Kate, I can't find the example from Tag you're it on your blog, but I wanted to say your little sheep is just so cute. Love it.

Popular Posts