Sewing Gift

I've finally completed the transformation of one of the boxes sent to me by DotComGiftShop. The boxes are currently out of stock, but there are lots of other yummy alterable bits here.
I've used Websters pages again and teamed them with bits from K&Co and a paper tape measure made using a Cuttlebug embossing plate.
The little burlap buttons are by Nicki Saville but were very kindly sent to me by Kath, thank you.
There's a little sewing machine stamp on one side and a similar sized set of pinking shears on the other. Both from a Hero Arts set - another £2.99 Hobbycraft bargain. The trim around the lid of the box is by Papermania.
I've filled it with bits and bobs and there's plenty of room to fit in lots more.
I'm entering this for A Spoonful Of Sugar challenge #131, 'Anything Goes'.
I have another couple of boxes underway, one for By The Cute And Girly's December DT makes, so there's plenty to keep me going!
** Kate **

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
what a gorgeous little box
Love that tape measure
Lisa ;)
Anonymous said…
Great box, love the way you have done the buttons!
Hannapanna said…
This is a lovely box. Just stunning. Hugs, Hanna

Popular Posts