Mini Make

The top of my tree was looking a little bare so I cut a Sizzix star and added a little Tilda fairy painted with Distress inks and some glitter.I'd planned to make Christmas cards with trees on and this little Tilda at the top, but it never happened. I'll get some done for next year - famous last words!

A few challenges:
Allsorts #83 - Anything goes
Bunny Zoe #7 - Sparkle and shine

*** SMO Update *** He has made it home. Walked for about 3 miles in the snowy countryside and even found a pub to sit in. His texts made it sound a lot more arduous!!

** Kate **

Comments

brenda said…
Hi there

I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response this weekend.

I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the Christmas preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and wonderful holiday time.

B x
what a great crafting !
greetings, martina
x

Popular Posts