And here's a couple I made earlier

Another couple of cards I made during my enforced break.  The first is using the April Kathy's Waffle Sketch.

I've used an old favorite stamp and broken into my new Whiff of Joy papers.  The sentiment stamp was a freebie from a recent Bunny Zoe offer but I don't know who it was made by.

The clouds have been cut with my new Fiskars squeeze punch.

For my other card I was playing with my Magnolia stamps, I think there was a pink and green challenge going on back then.
I've used one of my newest Tilda's and some stickers from Paperchase.  All the patterned papers are from The Girls Paperie which sadly is no more - If anyone still has any stock of the big sticker market packs I can highly recommend them.
** Kate **     

Comments

these are lovely cards ! great !
greetings, martina
x
Lisa-Jane said…
Love the April showers one!
Kathy said…
Fab cards Kate. You've chosen my favourite colour for the Sketch File one and I love the way it's turned out - great idea

Popular Posts