3 (plus more) challenges

I'd been planning a project that combines 3 certain challenges and I've noticed around the blog world that it's been a popular idea with lots of people.

Sunday Stamper #157 - Stash that makes you happy
Simon Says Stamp And Show - A Tag
Grungy Monday #10 - Distress Inks
I've used one of my favourite Distress Ink techniques (details of which I am sure you will find over at Sir Tim's blog).  I've also done all the stamping in Distress Ink too using a combination of Brushed Corduroy, Walnut stain and Broken China.  There are some stamps from Making Memories, PaperArtsy and Pink Paislee.
The Cuttlebug embossing folder is also a favourite as it means I can make as much dress makers tape as I want!  The little heart chipboard is an Amy Butler for K&Co design and of course there are lots of butterflies fluttering around to make me happy.

I'd also like to enter my tag at Crafts And Me #38 - Stamp Something.  As well as bringing to your attention a new challenge that has just launched with an 'Anything goes' theme - Deep Ocean.

** Kate **

Comments

Hels Sheridan said…
Fabby tag, loving those butterflies... thanks for joining in with the sUnday stamper x
Geraldine said…
Lovely tag, Kate. Great way of getting rid of the old measuring tape!
Thank you for your advice re Blogger-seems to have worked but the DT blog wont let me a comment. Keeps making clicking noises...!!
Geraldine x
wow, this is one stunning creation !love the colors !
greetings, martina
x
Lisa Jane said…
oh that tape is fantastic - great little tag
Lisa x
Love the tag and the tape measure! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.
Jane said…
Great tag. Love the colors - and that texture fade is fab.
Marjie Kemper said…
Beautiful tag. Love that embossed measuring tape along the side.
Sarah said…
Calling by from GM and SSS&S - love this blue...a sweet tag - great little details and fab tape.
Sarah (at 46 on GM) and Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show!
Linda Ledbetter said…
What a sweet, beautiful and happy tag, Kate! I love your use of Distress Ink and the delicate imagery, and the contrast of the distressed measuring tape is really cool! Great job on GM10!
Alberto said…
hi sweetie!
nice creation and truly perfect in all the particular!
thank for join us at DOCB!
hugs !
Minna said…
Hi, wonderful card:)) I really love the layout and the colours are fab! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge.
Hugs,Minna

Popular Posts