Distressed!

I've been having a play with these......................
You can expect to see them liberally spread on my projects, I just love all 3 colours.  I made this little calendar page just because I wanted to use the inks.
I've stamped with Pink Paislee Phantom stamps.  Love the little cameos in this set for use all year round.
There are some prima crystals, American Crafts ribbon and a 7 gypsies sticker on there too.
Just might have added a bit of Picket Fence Distress Stickles on there too.  I like Distresss Stickles for this type of project, they add some texture without the girly sparkle.

Talking of girly, there's only 5 sleeps left until the mega surprises are unveiled for the By The Cute And Girly October challenge.  Make sure you stop by you won't want to miss out!

** Kate **

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
ooh the colours are just gorgeous
Lisa x

Popular Posts