10 Minute Tim

Grungy Monday challenge #23 over at Studio L3 is titled 'Tim in 10'.  The idea is to select some Tim Holtz supplies and then give yourself 10 minutes to make a card.
I splattered water over this and then realised I was going to have to stamp on it still wet if I was going to get it done in the time allowed, luckily it worked out fine. 
I've used Ripe Persimmon and Wild Honey Distress Inks and stamped over them with vaious Sir Tim stamps.  To finish off I added a little key from the local bead shop attached with one of Tim's mini brads.

Challenges:
Grungy Monday #23 - Tim in 10
Oldie But A Goodie - Forever Autumn (my Tim stamps, old but definitely still good!)

** Kate **

Comments

nnalorac said…
Fab 10min card Kate, my time would be up and I would still be thinking about it! Carolxx
Lisa Jane said…
wow ten minutes ? is that all? its fabulous
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this week
Lisa x
Anonymous said…
Wonderful card Kate! Love your inky background. With Tim's fab stamps, you don't need much else, do you? x
Marjie Kemper said…
Looks great. I love the watermarks.
fairy thoughts said…
great colouring, only 10 minutes, amazing
janet
Sue West said…
This is lovely, what a great card.
Sue :)
Crafting Queen said…
Great card, love the background.
Unknown said…
I love your 10 min card, how you have combined stamps and the lovely DI background. Love Dawn xx
Alison Horne said…
Love your card, perfectly frames the sentiment.
Francesca said…
Great creation,

Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE Challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Popular Posts