Clean And Simple Christmas

Gosh, that title seems to be a contradiction for me.  My Christmas is usually as messy and complicated as you can get it!
I've used the sketch from The Sugar Bowl #70 which has a clean and simple theme and kept it Christmas for Winter Wonderland's CAS challenge.  The stamp is Tammy from the Simply Sassy range and I have experimented with Polychromos to colour her, although I realised I don't have a good flesh colour so I will have to sort that out when I find some for sale next.
The paper is American Crafts Daydreams - Blissful Day, left over from the 'Melon Pops' layout I made here.  The background is stamped using Martha Stewart's stamp around the page, which I really must get back out of the box and play with some more.
The embellishments are punched pine branches and snowflakes along with an odd flower I had left from a QVC kit and a dusting of Stickles.  I have just realised that I left the greeting off, how daft is that, I've used stickers from The Girls Paperie, here's the completed card.
Just a couple of other 'Anything Goes' challenges to add for Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook Sisters card challenge #58.

** Kate ** 

Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Gorgeous card Kate - love your take on the sketch and those gorgeous colours, Jo x
Lorraine A said…
Gorgeous card Kate :-) I love this image and the CAS design is fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Danielle said…
Great card Kate! The image is so funky (loving those glasses)!! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland for our C&S challenge this week!
Hugs, Danielle

Popular Posts