Scrapping with smaller photos and Papermash

Scrapping with smaller photos (less than 6x4) can be a challenge and Shimelle came up with some great sketches for us at the Pretty Paper Party.  However, I have filed them away for future reference as my eye has really been caught by the work of another scrapper.
I have used this layout here at An Uninterrupted View for my inspiration for the page above, I just love all that white space, although I have filled mine up a little more. I rarely scrap pictures of SMO as he has a strange shocked face he pulls when he knows his picture is being taken, but I couldn't have him totally absent from the family album, so I scraped about 'the face'.  And yes I did ask him if it was OK to use these shocking photo booth prints.
Here are the supplies I've used:



The fab paper tape on my page was very kindly sent to me by Papermash via a prize draw at Crafts Beautiful.
If the sight of the tape alone is not enough to send you over to their site for a nose around then have a look at this amazing stop frame video.
I looked in at a workshop about making these as part of an arts festival this summer and I'm going to have to find time to have a play on a very basic level!

** Kate **

Comments

Alison said…
Like how you've used the little pics and I love those stamps!
Alison xx
Debbie P said…
I love your take on the prompt. I adore the little camera stamp.
allie.duckienz said…
Oh I didn't think the photo was bad at all LOL. Great layout!
Lisa-Jane said…
I love this layout! Its so different from your norm but its turned out really great!

Popular Posts