Snowman Soup

Yes, I'm still here and still making cards!  I always feel sad about the snowman in a snowman soup, but this chap from High Hopes looks happy enough.
He's coloured with Promarkers and I have used some old Brenda Pinnick paper for the background.  Everything else is kept simples for speed and to make it nice and flat for the post.
Challenges:
Passion for Promarkers #129 - Celebration
I Love Promarkers #97 - Anything goes
My Time To Craft #169 - Winter pals
Try It On Tuesday - Anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - Warm Wishes

** Kate **

Comments

Uta said…
Wow, what a cute christmas card. Love the colouring of this lovely little snowman.

Hugs, Uta
Karen said…
Awwww so cute, love it! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ proMarkers, Merry Christmas!
xx
Tracy said…
Fabulous card Kate. Thanks for joining us for our PfP Christmas mega challenge, good luck.
Tracy. x
coops said…
stunning card kate.i love the fun image and your icy colours are gorgeous :D
thanks for joining us in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx
Pauline C said…
Adorable snowman Kate. Thanks for joining us this time at I ♥ ProMarkers
Pauline x
Vixykins said…
Lovely to see you join in with our Mega Challenge at Passion for Promarkers, Happy New Year and good luck in the draw x

Popular Posts