Saturated Canary - Winnie

Here's the 2nd of the lovely new digi stamps I bought from Saturated Canary.
Krista is having a design team call right now and I just couldn't resist putting my name forward!
I've coloured the beautiful road tripping Winnie with Copics.
Hair: E25, E27
Skin: E00 R20
Lips: R85
Clothes: BV000, BV02, BV04, B60
Caravan: B00, B02, B60, BV00, C1, C3, C5, C7
The background wash was made using Distress Inks.  Then I've enjoyed myself setting the scene with little punched butterflies and vines along with a die-cut fence (a Go Kreate die, I think) and paper flowers.
I bought the frame at M&S, it's not a true box frame, but it does have a bit of depth to allow the little scene to be built up.

Whilst I was looking for a 'Home Sweet Home' stamp or sticker, I found the perfect little quote amongst some old Brenda Pinnick supplies 'The road to the house of a friend is never long.'
Here is the whole picture complete with the frame.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment, it's great to just say hi!

** Kate **    

Comments

Geraldine said…
that is such a lovely fresh little spring scene. Must invest in one of those digis someday!
Ger x
Emily D. said…
Love the scene!!!
Lisa-Jane said…
Kate, this is awesome! The scene setting bits really make it come alive. I think this is my favourite project of yours EVER!

Popular Posts