By The Cute And Girly

There's still another 10 days to enter the By The Cute And Girly challenge for February 'Love is in the air.'

I missed the half-way post this month as I was poorly, but here is the project I had been working on.
I had been planning to add a little bit more to the bottom, but I don't think it's going to happen now.  The base and the bird are Melody Ross chipboard with gesso on, then inked over the top.  The gesso gives a lighter colour to the ink. The bird has then been coated in glossy accents with a bit of litter sprinkled on.
All of the embellishments are from a sheet of K&Co Amy Butler accessories.

I'm slowly catching up with everything.  Did the school run this morning but didn't think my legs were going to make it back again, so I will have to sort out some help with that for the time being.  Off for a rest now before I try and tackle something else.

** Kate **

Comments

Kellie said…
This is absolutely beautiful!
Lisa Jane said…
oh this is so pretty
Lisa x
Anonymous said…
This heart creations are look so fabulous.Flowers and birds are increase beauty in this cards.


kids scooters 

Popular Posts