Creative Chemistry 101

Catching up with the last few days at Creative Chemistry 101.  I've missed out a whole day due to lack of glossy cardstock, but as it's something I will use I have some ordered and on its way to me.
I really enjoyed making all of these whilst the Branston Pickle was at pre-school yesterday afternoon.
Some things went better than others.  I love the set at the top of the page.  The ones above are OK, but they never turn out like Tim's!!
But, speciality stamping paper, I'm yet to fall in love with that. (Top tag in the set above.) The surface is very different to what I am used to, so I will need to play around with it a bit more.  The bleach effect is good though and as for the Distress Markers on the bottom 2 tags, love 'em!!!

** Kate **

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
wow what a wonderful collection
Lisa x
Alison said…
Great collection of tags!
Alison xx
Unknown said…
My word these are gorgeous Kate , you have some lovely creations on your blog and so I am following Hugs Elaine

Popular Posts