Lawn Fawn Bright Side

Can't believe the bank holiday weekend has flown by.  No sooner did Small 'n' Grubby disappear to camp on Friday then I was heading down to the New Forest on Monday to pick him up again.  It was all extremely muddy and boggy but they had a wonderful time.

At the start of the weekend I had some new Lawn Fawn supplies delivered that I'd bought.  As Two Peas have a  Lawn Fawn Bright Side competition on at the moment I made a card with my new stash.
I paper blocked, punched and free-hand cut my design and added some of the fabulous coloured twine for a bit more texture.
Here are the supplies I used.

There are also links to them here in my Two Peas album.

** Kate **

Comments

Dotty Jo said…
This is stunning Kate, gorgeous colours and I love that double twine effect. Love the bit in your post about 'small and grubby' - made me laugh so much! Have agood day hun, Jo x
PS I've got blogcandy for a good cause over at my blog right now.
Unknown said…
Glad you all had a great time in the Mud Kate.
What a lovely card I love your hand made flower its fab well done Hugs Elaine

Popular Posts