Getting Misty

The Kraft It Up team are getting all misty for this month's challenge, wanting to see mists used in all different ways on kraft related scrap pages. And here's my offering.

I started out with some Glimmer Mist that I painted in a circle with the end of the nozzle that normally sits inside the bottle and then let it run.  Some black paint went on top of that, followed by splatters of Mr Huey.  Here's the page before I started to scrap with it (taken in bad light one evening while it was drying!)
I've decorated up with scraps of paper punched into circles, Tissue Tape and lots of hand sewing.
 The smaller word are from Tim Holtz and each was chosen to proceed/follow the larger Doodlebug 'You'.
I've grunged the photo up a little bit too with a file.  I always find this more effective when the photo has been printed at a lab rather than at home.

I'm off to the WOYWW get together this weekend and have decided to take some scrapbook kits along to work with, so hopefully lots of completed pages by next week!

** Kate **

Comments

Unknown said…
Great layout Kate and you've used some amazing techniques on your page. Love the splatters on your background and I have a soft spot for tissue tape too! Thanks for joining us at Kraft It Up! this month.
Di Garling said…
Fantastic page Kate with so many great techniques. Love all those little splatters. Thanks for playing along at KIU. Cheers Di xo
Unknown said…
love the focus of the circle and splats..thanks for playing along at KIU
sueat17 said…
Love the drama of this layout...well done! Thanks for joining in the fun at KIU!

Popular Posts