Little Dreamer

Whilst I've been tidying the crafty chaos I've been looking at old magazines and reminded myself of a project I had planned to make for a year.

Kate Crane made a cute little canvas for Craft Stamper magazine Feb 2012.  I wanted to make something following her instructions and have been gathering materials for months.  I don't have a single one of the products she used but, by substitution and invention, I made this.

I've coloured all the stamped images with Distress markers.  The stamps are:
Leaves - Dyan Reavley
Toadstools - Stampendous
Monster - Michaels
Dream - Kaisercraft

The rest of the words were printed on the computer and all were coloured with Distress Ink.
Other materials used were : Claudine Hellmuth paints, paint dabbers, Dylusion spray, Perfect Pearls mist, Gisela Graham ribbon, mount board.

I'm linking up with the Sunday Stamper's 'Wish' challenge as we all know a dream is a wish your heart makes!

** Kate **

Comments

Elaine said…
Love your canvas - so bright and with a great mix of images!
Hels Sheridan said…
amazing, LOVE the ickle monster, he is just SO cute!! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x
Clair said…
Ooh. Just catching up on some blog reading - and thought I'd visit my fellow BMB-ers first. I had no idea that you were so amazingly creative in other crafty areas too! This is so awesome! x
Super cute canvas - I LOVE it MM x

Popular Posts