Stamping Shame

The Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge have asked to see the stamps we love - but don't use.  To my shame I found that looking through my stamp collection I was spoilt for choice of uninked beauties!

I've followed the Kathy's Waffle Sketch for February as the base of my card and got inky and messy creating the backgrounds with Distress Satins, Distress Paints, Distress Inks and Dylusions sprays.  All of the stamps, as I said, had never been inked before.  The cotton spool and tape measure are from an old set of Tim Holtz cling stamps.  The furniture label is his too, a little wooden stamp I bought in a sale, last year, (year before?) cos it was just so cute.  The plaid background is a BasicGrey one I got in a recent sale.  You see, I just can't resist a stamp sale!
For the little extra bling, I used a few Blue Moon Beads on head pins, held in place with a crimp bead.  I like making these out of head pins as you don't get a sharp point on the end like the hat pin versions.

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Stamps that are loved but unused
Kaboodle Doodles #160 - Any bling

** Kate **

Comments

Jan said…
Lovely card Kate xx Jan
Ime said…
great card!thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles
Sarah said…
Lovely bright and funky colours! Thanks for sharing with Simn Says Stamp & Show. Sarah.

Popular Posts