Bright & Breezy - Blue Moon Beads

I think we've had all weathers possible in the last few days.  Including thick snow which cancelled a big crafting jaunt I had planned yesterday.  Oh well, it just means that I have something to look forward to after the Easter break!

My unexpectedly free Sunday was used for a couple of things - a bit of craft tidying (more about that later in the week) and some time playing with Blue Moon Beads.


I've been working with the bright Spring beads from JoAnns.  Using two sizes of seed bead in coral and green together with some larger faceted acrylic beads to randomly thread the strand.
Teamed with BMB chains and findings they make a triple strand necklace.  Everything is secured with a copper coloured bead cap.

The flower pendant from Blue Moon Beads Wood and Shell range adds to the Spring feel.
 ~ Kate ~
  

Comments

Popular Posts