More Clean and Simple

The first of a couple of blog posts from me today.

You may have spotted that my Monday card for the Less Is More challenge was disqualified - my fault for not reading the rules closely enough.  I'm not sure if this means I am allowed to enter again, with hopefully a qualifying entry, but as I was making another clean and simple card for a couple of challenges I thought I would.  If nothing else I could be the contender for the most disqualified entries from a single challenge!

I've used a pale blue card base and single layer for Less Is More.

The little dolphin is from High Hopes for their clean and simple challenge and he's coloured with Distress Markers. 

The 'sea' is made of Salty Ocean Distress Ink sponged over a torn piece of paper to give the wave effect.
The little sentiment is from a free set of Ladybug Crafts Ink stamps that came with a magazine.

Challenges:
Less Is More #119 - one layer, coloured card blank
High Hopes #133 - Clean and simple
Moving Along With The Times - Clean and simple

~ Kate ~

Comments

Chrissie said…
What a lovely little scene, that dolphin is so cute!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Di said…
Oh Kate, this is so adorable! Just my kind of fella! Hugs, Di xx
This is really great! Thanks for joining the high Hopes CAS challenge.

Popular Posts