My Craft Chaos and Create Daily

I've been busy, busy, busy here.  Small-n-Grubby is off camping at the weekend and I can't find his sleeping bag, anyone seen it?

I literally grabbed 10 minutes yesterday whilst catching up on Eastenders and made a little art journal page that needs pasting in somewhere.
I've used Neocolor II pastels for all the colouring in.  I discovered these over at Ronda Palazzari's where I was going to link up for this week's Create Daily, but I can't see a linky this week.
In addition to the pastels I've inked the page edge with Salty Ocean Distress Ink and splattered the page with Stormy Sky Distress Stain and Rich Gold Cosmic Shimmer Mist.  The stamps are Gorjuss - I found my family in a book and a Wendy Vecchi sentiment.

2 for 1 today as the 13th of the month is Creative Craft Photo challenge and this month's theme is 'My Craft Chaos.'  Anyone who knows me from WOYWW will know I am spoilt for choice when it comes to crafting mess to photograph.  I chose to record my area where the acrylic paints are stored.
As you can see they are in danger of taking a dive off the edge of the worktop.  Behind them is a box of stamps and 'bits' that need putting away and bags one with Vintaj supplies in and another with sachets of tomato sauce!

In the top left corner there's a glimpse of inking tools, here's a zoom in.
The tools are falling off their little spinner, then there are pots of liquid mediums next to that and then on the far left Distress Stains.  There's a bit of another bag showing on the left, this time filled with Whiff Of Joy stamps that I need to find a new box for as they have over flowed from their little allocated drawer in the cabinet below the spinner.

Crafting chaos, but all good.

~ Kate ~

Comments

nnalorac said…
What a great card Kate, love your design. Been at the same caper, Son came asking for his old passport, eh! That was made redundant four years ago and my safe places could be anywhere lol! love the crafty mess, mines very similar. Carolxx
Katharina Frei said…
Oh yes!! I love this view :) It reminds me of my own cherished craft space.
Katharina xx

Popular Posts