Cute

July is here and it's time for a new sketch at Kathy's Waffle Sketch File.  I've scrapbooked with it, remembering to use a title this time!
The colour scheme comes from Melissa Stinson's aqua and bold pink inspiration over on her Scrappy Jedi blog.  I've added the dark brown wood grain to the palette for some contrast, but mainly because when I was looking for a background paper I liked the look of it!
The patterned papers are from Amy Tangerine the wood grain is Coffee Break from the Ready Set Go collection.  The other pieces are scraps I had from the Sketchbook collection, as is the round die-cut.  The big camera is from an old magazine freebie that I'd saved.  I knew I would want that camera at some point and the colours go well with the page.  The other strip of cameras is there to cover up a stamping incident where I managed to place a cute sentiment upside down.  They are from Bo Bunny's Mama Razzi 2, not a great colour match, but I was getting a bit frustrated with myself at that point.
What else have I used.  The stencil is from Crafters Workshop and I've sprayed it with Dylusions in Bubblegum Pink.  Washi tape from Papermash and the big letter stickers are from an ancient sheet by Sassafras that I've been hording.  No journaling as the title is focused on what I rally wanted to say.

Pop over to Kathy's Waffle Sketch File to see a couple of versions of the sketch as well as some lovely cards.

~ Kate     

Comments

Lisa-Jane said…
I recognise those letters! Shimelle's class at Scrap-a-Mia! I still have some too. Just trying to catch up as I haven't been blog hopping for ages!

Popular Posts