New season finds

I've had my eye on the new season releases and, as well as the new colour Distress Markers and the latest Magnolia stamps that are already in my craft stash, there are a few other things that have made my wish list.

Tim Holtz never fails to impress and in particular this season I have my eye on the new stencils as well as
some bottle and quill dies.
stencil1

Wendy Vecchi has new stencils out too and an amazing vintage colours in Archival Ink.  This Simon Says Stamp demo video shows how she's exploited the properties of Archival Ink to look at stenciling in a whole new way.

As for paper lines nothing seasonal has really made me jump up and shout "I must have that!"  but, I will be taking a closer look at BasicGrey Persimmon, Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste, Rhonna Farrer Chalk Studio and Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party.

Let me know if you've spotted any great new products coming up this season.

~ Kate ~

Comments

Popular Posts