Summer Reading

In preparation for the summer holidays, and a few camping trips and overnight stays, I've ordered some paperbacks - nice bright ones!
The top 2 are second hand so they can be thrown in a kit bag and dropped into puddles without guilt.  Death Comes To Pemberley is due to be televised soon.  I want to get in there and read it 1st, it's a sequel to Pride And Prejudice with a P D James crime in the mix.

I'm pretty impressed by most of Anthony Horowitz's work, Foyle's War being top of the list, so I thought I'd see how he treats Sherlock Homes.

Revenge Wears Prada is new out and the sequel to The Devil Wears Prada.  Loved the film, but haven't read the original book, the sequel piqued my interest.

Also borrowed Lisa Kleypas Crystal Cove when I was waiting around at the children's dance exams the other day.  It didn't look like my type of book and the cover photo did it no favours, but the blurb threw some magic into the romance mix so you never know.

I'll let you know how I got on with them all.

~ Kate ~

Comments

Popular Posts