In The Frame

Another patterned paper adventure with Glitter Girl today, #84.  This time taking a sheet of 12x12 doubled sided paper, cutting a 3rd off and flipping it over.
Glitter Girl used lots of frames in her layout, so I thought I'd have a go at that too.  I've been thrifty over new supplies lately (I'm waiting for some of the CHA summer lines to reach the UK) and I don't have any of the new generation of frame embellishments.  However, in the 'use it or lose it' box I found some 'vintage' frames that came from QVC, perhaps 10 years ago?  They went well with the portrait theme of the page and the result is a lot of old supplies with a splash of new.
The majority of the papers are from Pink Paislee (Sweetness, Spring Jubilee and Nantucket), the only exception is the blue arrow paper from Lily Bee Design's Destination 6x6 pad.
The embellishments include a circle sticker from Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm, puffy stickers from Accessorize and budget gold glitter alphabet stickers from Hobbycraft.

The boys are back to school today and I need to do some housework, after 6 weeks of summer holidays the place is ravaged.  It ties in nicely though with a huge turnout I'm having.  I've been using lots of tidying and storage ideas found online to really optimise our space.  There's a parcel of useful gadgets waiting to be picked up from the sorting office so a trip into town and a coffee might put off that cleaning for just a bit longer!

~ Kate ~ 

Comments

Popular Posts