Indian summer - Blue Moon Beads

We're enjoying the last golden rays of summer - there's a chill in the air now, especially in the evenings, but the sun is doing its best to keep things warm.  I've made this necklace which I think would fit equally with Summer sunshine or early Autumn warmth.
All of the components are from Blue Moon Beads.  There's a lovely flower shell pendant as the focal point which makes me think of palm trees, mixed with beads in shades of gold and deep sea blue.
The leaves are from a set of metal connectors.  I've kept the toggle clasp on show and then connected everything up with a bit of gold tone chain around the back.
Some of the glass beads are made up of tiny glass seed beads strung around a bead inside.  They look really intricate, but all the work was already done by Blue Moon Beads, they come ready made by the strand!
Now for an occasion to wear it, Autumn cruise anyone?

~ Kate ~ 

Comments

Lunch Lady Jan said…
That's a lovely necklace, I like the way you've kept the toggle on show...clever idea!
Hugs, LLJ xx
Twiglet said…
Stunning jewellery Kate. Thanks for the lovely comment re Jacquie's workspace - she read my blog and the comments and was really touched by all the positivity. Thanks for the snoop round yours! x Jo
Lisa-Jane said…
Beautiful Kate! It makes me think of Native American Indian styles.

Popular Posts